Trusted Samsung Laundry Appliance Repair Near Me
Have you ever had that experience where your appliance would break down all of a sudden, and you have no idea what else to do? Well, if that happens to you, give Samsung Appliance Repairs a call right away!
Having a laundry room complete with a Samsung dryer and washer is very convenient. These appliances have many amazing features that make laundry easier, but most people do not know what to do or troubleshoot when they start having some trouble. There are guides on the internet that could help you solve common issues, but it is best to let professionals handle them when they become too complicated.
Our company has been working on Samsung appliances for several years now. Our team of certified repair technicians has serviced many different Samsung washing machine repairs and has troubleshot many common problems experienced by laundry appliances. Here are some of the most common issues encountered:Washing Machines
- Water leaking from the washing machine
- Excessive vibration
- Broken washing machine doors
- Malfunctioning washing machine timer
- Unresponsive control panels
- The dryer gets too hot during operation
- Clogged dryer vents
- Damaged dryer doors
- Malfunctioning control panel
- Power issues
- We offer 24/7 Samsung Repair Services. No matter what time in the day, we are ready to help! Our team of professional repair technicians is on-call seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Certified Samsung Repair. Our repair technicians have been trained and factory-certified. This certification means they have the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently service any Samsung appliance.
- Our team is insured. If any untoward incident would occur during our repair service, our insurance will cover any damages.
The Most Reliable Samsung Laundry Appliance Service You Can Get
Laundry appliances free up lots of time and allow us to do other things in our lives. They have made life easier and more convenient. Sometimes, this convenience is taken for granted — that, of course, is until they break down and you are faced with a pile of laundry that you no longer know what to do about. Call a factory-certified repair technician to help get your appliances up and running again whenever this happens to you.
Samsung Appliance Repairs is an appliance repair company specializing in Samsung appliances for several years now. Our team of repair technicians is all Samsung-certified, meaning that they are more than qualified to troubleshoot and repair Samsung appliances.
Perks of Certified Repair
Being certified gives appliance repair companies many different advantages versus other non-certified repair companies.
- Expertise. Certified repair technicians have up-to-date knowledge of the latest technology by the manufacturer. To earn certification, repair technicians have to undergo different training sessions and tests to ensure that they have all they need to effectively and efficiently do their jobs while maintaining the highest standards of service set by the manufacturer.
- Can Offer In-Warranty Repair. If you bring in a defective appliance that is still under warranty, certified repair technicians can provide services under warranty, saving you money!
- Genuine Parts. The manufacturers themselves supply authentic parts to their authorized partners, providing customers with readily available genuine parts for any service. Other companies would have to order these parts, which can take days and delay the repair needed to be done on your appliance.
Various Samsung Laundry Appliances Style
Samsung has released many different laundry appliances for people to choose from. They have washing machines, dryers, and their newest addition, the AirDresser.
Samsung Washing Machines
Samsung washing machines are notable for their feature-rich models, with lots of extra programs and functions to choose from. In addition, newer Samsung washing machine models allow for WiFi connectivity via the Samsung app, allowing users to control and monitor their washing machines through their smartphones.
One of the best budget Samsung washing machines is the Samsung WF45K6500AW. It has many great features, like:
- Fourteen wash cycles, including a steam cycle.
- An AddWash door, allowing for additional laundry to be added even if the machine is in between cycles.
- VRT Technology to reduce noise and vibrations.
Like their washing machines, Samsung dryers are also rich in features, making them convenient to have around. They also have gas and electric models to choose from.
One of the best-reviewed electric dryers is the Samsung DV45K6500EV. It has 14 dry cycles, including a steam cycle that freshens and dries clothes without causing any wrinkles — making the clothes ready to fold and use right away. For gas dryers, the Samsung DV45K6500GV is the way to go. They share the same features as their electric counterpart but also include an Eco-Dry option for energy-efficient drying.
The AirDresser is Samsung’s newest innovation in clothing care. It is an appliance designed to remove dust on clothes and eliminate viruses, allergens, and bacteria with its JetStream technology. It also has a heat pump technology, which offers gently drying for your clothes.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call or complete the contact form below to schedule a repair booking with us now! Our team of customer service representatives will be in touch to assist you with any queries you may have.